As an experienced digital marketing agency with a portfolio of clients that span a wide range in terms of industry and scope, we are good at what we do and serious about taking a strategic approach to your digital marketing initiatives. We walk you through a carefully planned process and present our strategic plan – that is effective and creative – for building and marketing your brand.
Our Digital Marketing Process
Our process is thorough. And how we do it is effective. Because we are creative. We begin our discovery by assessing the needs of your business and target audience.
Our discovery and assessment include:
- Creative Brief – An outline of key marketing, design, and business details.
- Website Crawl – An overall technical website analysis to get the full scope of the URLs of the website and identify any structural issues – critical for any redesign to effectively plan URLs and the information architecture.
- Technical SEO Audit – A deep dive into the initial and ongoing health and performance of the site resulting in data points that reflect search algorithms and best practices. This may also include page performance, keyword terms, and their relevance and presence, structure data intel, incoming link data, and link performance.
- Keyword Analysis (Research and Strategy) – This includes a report that identifies keywords, optimized page copy for search engines, site metadata setup, adding technical plugins, site traffic redirects, and search engine submission.
- Information Architecture / Sitemap – This is the suggested URLs for new pages and hierarchy and organization of existing/new content for optimal performance.
- Mood Board – This is a design aesthetic to help visualize the creative direction – a way to show the brand and the vision and how they merge.
- Competitive Analysis – A deep dive into the competition in terms of their site structure, marketing strategies, and keyword targeting.
- Requirements Document – A full outline of what needs to be included in the marketing initiatives.
- Editorial Guidelines – Guidelines that define the brand voice and tone, provide content direction, and outline copy requirements/needs for consistency across all marketing channels.
- Logo Design – Designing new logo concepts (or updated treatments) to reflect the company’s branding, position in the marketplace, and differentiate amongst competitors.
- Brand Guidelines – Guidelines that define the brand look and feel to ensure overall compliance through a comprehensive style guide.
- Digital Marketing Strategy + Persona Development – An outline of the target audience personas and their goals, and the identification and alignment of keyword groups and marketing touch points.
- Content Strategy – A full strategy that creates or structures new/existing content based on personas, keyword strategy, content analysis, site architecture, design, business goals, and editorial style guide.