JOB DESCRIPTION: Web / UX Designer
Creative is looking for a talented, passionate web designer to join our expanding team. As UX Designer you’d be working directly with our Creative Director and other team members to create UX driven highly functional websites, landing pages, digital campaigns and more. This position has opportunity to develop into a senior role as the company grows within the next few years.
Required Skills & Responsibilities
- Have 2+ years experience in Photoshop designing functional websites with a good understanding of UX principles.
- Design for various devices responsively
- Experience with the discovery phase including wireframing and sketching
- Communicate ideas, quotes, and project statuses clearly.
- Scope design initiatives accurately
- Be able to conceptualize and articulate animations and interactivity
- Ability to work directly with & take feedback from Creative Director
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and play an integral part from conceptualization to implementation.
- Ability to organize and self-direct to accomplish tasks
- Hard working & passionate about technology, marketing & arts
- Positive attitude
- Ability to easily adapt and take initiative on projects
- Strong portfolio that shows variety and depth
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Up to date with the latest web trends & technologies
- Takes direction well, but also can defend his or her choices to take initiative
- 1+ years experience working in a digital agency
- Ability to Multi-task and think strategically
Bonus/Preferred Skills & Competencies
- Basic understand of WordPress & WordPress themes (visual composer, advanced custom fields, etc)
- Experience with Harvest, Slack & Basecamp
- Basic PHP/MySQL knowledge
- Proficiency in Illustrator or InDesign
- Experience with Logo & Brand creation
What We Offer
- Industry competitive salary depending on experience
- 2 days at home, 3 days in the office. Monday & Fridays we work from home.
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Excellent health insurance & 401k
- Yearly bonuses based on performance
- Creative & interactive office working space in the heart of Philadelphia
- Great team culture with highly skilled smart people that love to work & play (routine recreational outings outings – bowling, team paintball, theme park, etc)