JOB DESCRIPTION: DIGITAL COPYWRITER
CreativeMMS is an interactive digital and marketing agency that aims to bring client’s ideas into focus. With our clients, we formulate digital strategies that build, market and optimize the digital experience. CreativeMMS solutions uniquely leverage technology and data to drive agile marketing and create breakthrough user experiences. Insights from this approach deliver on bottom line results.
CreativeMMS is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Copywriter with agency experience that can collaborate with the CreativeMMS Team to produce compelling, thought-provoking, and unexpected campaign concepts for a broad range of clients. We’re looking for a versatile writer with online experience. Must be well organized and able to manage multiple creative projects at one time.
- Write content with keywords in mind, taking a list of keywords and interviewing a client in order to come up with content that reads for search engines and humans
- Research diverse and varied industries and be able to come up with relevant blog topics and posts
- Maintain best practices within copy and SEO standards.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Process information supplied by clients and Account Services and translate into effective copy.
- Proofread all communications developed by the creative team and ensure information accuracy.
- Possess a positive attitude when working with colleagues, associates, and clients. Be solutions-oriented, and supportive in finding solutions to unexpected challenges.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years of prior agency experience
- A sharp sense of how to use words to engage the reader’s mind and emotions
- An understanding of how words and images work together
- Proficiency in writing witty and emotionally-driven headlines, scripts for video, as well as long form copy, such as email, letter packages and websites
- Ability to be articulate and persuasive in presenting creative work, both internally and to clients.
- Clear and compelling writing skills
- Strategic and creative thinking skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Passionate about all things digital and/or marketing
- Open to change and evolution
- Smart & intellectually curious
- Data-driven and logical in all you do
- A hard working problem solver
- A creative thinker
- Someone who says “here’s how we can do that” as opposed to “we can’t do that”
- Someone who won’t say “that wasn’t in my job description”
- Someone who asks questions to get the whole story before diving in, but does dive in
Pay dependent on experience and availability.